- 1992 Graduate of Edinburg High School
- 1996 UTPA Graduate with Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- President of E-Con Group, LLC
- Texas House Resolution No. 228 for Public Service
- Former Edinburg School Board Trustee 2000 – 2006
- Former ESC Region One Board of Director 2012 – 2015
- Former Edinburg Planning & Zoning Board of Adjustments Member
- Former Edinburg Planning & Zoning Commissioner
- Former UTPA Athletics Board Member
- Former Edinburg Parks & Recreation Board Member
- Former Edinburg Boys & Girls Club Board Member
- Former VAMOS Board Member
- Former President of Canterbury Elementary Parent Teacher Organization
- Former Treasurer of South Middle School Parent Teacher Association
- Current President of RVHS Sapphire Booster Club
- Current Board Member of American General Contractors Association
Born and raised in Edinburg, TX, Gilbert Enriquez has lived in the city of Edinburg for nearly 35 years. He graduated from Edinburg High School in 1992, and then attended the University of Texas Pan-American thereafter.
Gilbert has been married to Diana Vega Enriquez for 21 years and together they have two children.
With your support, my mission is to ensure that we create solutions for the issues of our community.
The first plan of action is to lower property taxes for the residents of Edinburg. Our community is in need of improved infrastructure, including roads, drainage and a renovation of the downtown Edinburg area. Through my experience I plan to utilize the resources needed to resolve our infrastructure issues.
Our community heavily relies on our Public Safety to maintain welfare and security. Part of my plan is to increase funding for our public safety issues to ensure our community stays safe from any harm.
By keeping our community safe, especially for our youth and the future of Edinburg, we need to remain healthy and active. Therefore, I will advocate for the development of new recreational parks and facilities for our community to enjoy and experience with their families.
I ask for your vote and support, so together we can make the new vision for Edinburg a reality.